Signature Auto Group makes it easy for returning a lease car
Leasing a brand-new vehicle is an affordable option when using Signature Auto Group. You have the benefit of getting the kind of automobile you like with favorable leasing terms. When your car lease comes to an end, lease returns could be a complicated and costly endeavor. It does not need to be this way, though!
Signature Auto Group makes returning a leased car as simple as possible. We can help you return a financed car without penalty and obtain a brand-new one, even if the vehicle was leased from someone besides us! You will not have to concern yourself with car dealership visits to return your leased car – you can do it right over the internet.
Bypass “End Of Lease” Expenses And Return Financed Car Without Penalty
When your car lease ends, you might be obligated to cover End of Lease fees, which includes the following expenses:
- Excessive wear and tear: any dents or damages to the vehicle’s body, like ripped interiors or cracked windshields, will warrant a fee since the damage affects the car’s resale value.
- Mileage: for each mile over your limit, you may incur a fee.
- Disposition: some leasing companies may charge you a fee to clean-up of your automobile – as well as the cost to sell it – once your lease expires.
The last thing you want is to be bombarded with expenses when returning a leased car. Allow one of the automotive experts at Signature Auto Group to help you save money, prevent surprises, and curb frustrations that come with unexpected fees when returning a leased car.
If you reside in Connecticut, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, or New York, and you’re thinking of getting out of your car lease early, don’t put off getting in touch with us. We will walk you through everything that you need to know and help you find a solution that accommodates your needs.
Here’s why it is worth your while to return a leased car with us:
- Before returning a leased car, a representative of Signature Auto Group will assess your automobile for mileage, cracks, scratches, and dents.
- Before you pick up the automobile, all documents required will be ready for you.
- No salespeople involved.
- Your leased vehicle will be picked up wherever it’s parked. If you’re replacing it, your new automobile can be delivered to the same spot.
If getting out of your car lease ahead of its expiration date is something you want to do, car lease transfers or an early termination might be worth considering. Breaking a lease may be expensive in some situations, but do you really want to be stuck driving a car that you hate?
Let Us Help You With Your Car Lease Returns
If you want to get honest and reliable feedback about your car lease, speak to one of our automotive experts. If your lease is about to end, or if you want to get out of it early, Signature Auto Group can provide you with options you didn’t even know existed and help you return your financed car without penalty. Have a live chat with us through our site or call us at (718) 616-2277.