5 Reasons Why You Should Lease a Car in 2018
Cars are some of the biggest investments we make in our day-to-day lives – mulling over our options before signing the paper is always a good idea. For those wanting to know more about car leasing and wondering if it’s the best choice for their individual situation, there are many benefits that come with signing a lease in 2018. Leasing almost guarantees you the best deal in today’s automotive industry, providing top deals that come with protection.
If you’re on the fence about leasing a car in 2018, here are 5 reasons why you should definitely consider it:
- Control: When you lease a vehicle, you have control over the cost of your usage based on both time and distance. By leasing, you have total control regarding how much you want to use it – whether it be a lot or a little. If you’re planning on using the car for a ton of mileage, you can sign a lease that already lays out what it’s going to cost you. There are no unforeseen twists and turns.
- Depreciating Assets: A car is not an asset that appreciates. There’s no reason to own a car for any matter when you know that it’s going to decrease in value over time. Yes, you have constant payments to make, but you can count on payments that are predictable and in-line with your income. You can sign shorter leases that provide you with financial autonomy, whilst still providing options for the future when you want to lease a new vehicle.
- Market Protection: A lease protects you from the downside of market conditions, which are incredibly volatile. If the future of the car were to depreciate much quicker than you anticipated, whether it be new technology, newer models, or a crashed economy, you are protected against these changes with your pre-signed leased vehicle.
- No Trade-Ins: One of the most stressful and time consuming processes of owning a vehicle is trading it in when it’s all said and done. With a lease, you don’t have to think about this part. The dealer will take a report of its condition, and as long as there’s not crazy obvious damage, you are done with the car. Time to turn your attention to newer, shinier options!
- Happy Taxes: Who doesn’t want a bigger tax deduction when April comes around each year? The write offs on leases are almost 6 times higher than ownership. Plus, if you lease a car and use it for business, you can write off 100% of the lease payments with no limits. That’s a pretty nice benefit.
Lease with Us Here at Signature Auto World
We understand the versatility, peace of mind, and financial benefits that come with leasing cars today – that’s why we’re proud to offer a variety of selection, as well as services, to support you on your car leasing journey. Give us a call at 718-616-CARS and get started today!